|Exhibitor Set Up||Wednesday, November 18||12:00 pm – 5:00 pm|
|Exhibits Open||Thursday, November 19||7:30 am – 5:00 pm|
|SIRLS and AzLA All Conference Reception in Exhibit Hall||Thursday, November 19||5:00 pm – 7:00 pm|
|Exhibits Open||Friday, November 20||7:30 am – 3:40 pm|
|Exhibitor Tear Down||Friday, November 20||3:40 pm|
The Arizona Library Association is excited to announce our first ever Annual Conference in Northern Arizona! AzLA supports libraries and librarians across the state. Each year AzLA provides its members with an excellent occasion for networking and education at the Annual Conference.
Space is extremely limited this year, so don’t miss out on this unique opportunity to engage our members up in the pines!
Benefits to our Exhibitors
- Estimated participation of 300 attendees each day
- Scheduled no-conflict exhibit times
- Your company name listed on the AzLA Conference Webpage
- Your company name listed in the on-line Conference Program
- NEW FOR 2015: Complimentary Conference Registration with Meal Package for one company representative
- Additional Conference Registration with Meal Package available at the rate of $150 per person
- Additional Name Badge only (no Conference Registration or Meal Package) available at the rate of $25 per person
Table Top Plus Exhibit Package Includes
- 1 – 6’ draped table (exhibitors may place materials on the table, as well as place pop ups in the surrounding area – space will not allow for large exhibits)
- 1 – chair
- water and trash cans available throughout
- complimentary wifi
- complimentary parking if guest of the Drury Hotel
- carpeted exhibit area
- breakfast, lunch and snacks on Thursday and Friday
Exhibit map will be available soon! Space is assigned on a first come, first served basis.
- Table Top Plus: $550
- Non-Profit: $400
- Additional exhibitor staff person (conference registration with meal package): $150
- Additional exhibitor staff person (name badge only, no conference registration or meal package): $25
Exhibitor Staff Name Badge
Each exhibitor is allotted 1 name badge. Your name badge will be available at the registration desk during exhibitor move in.
Exhibitor Shipping/Ordering of Additional Materials/Services
The High Country Conference Center will be handling all of our exhibitor needs this year. Upon confirmation of your exhibit space, you will receive contact information for the conference center.
Exhibitor Refund Policy
Exhibitors submitting written notice of cancellation of booth space by August 15, 2015 shall be entitled to booth rental refund minus $50 processing and resale fee. Cancellations received between Aug. 15th and Sept. 30th qualify for a refund of 50% of booth rental fee. No refunds can be made for cancellation received after Sept. 30th.
Questions & Contact:
For questions concerning registration, payment or cancellation, please contact the AzLA Association Management Office at email@example.com or (480) 609-3999.
For questions concerning booth assignments or details on sponsoring and exhibiting, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 619-990-4172.